Ho Chi Minh City Open University.
Level 1, 97 Vo Van Tan Street, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
Dr Van Thi Hong Loan is currently Dean of the School of Advanced Study; a board member of the Research and Education Committee at Ho Chi Minh City Open University, Vietnam. She was honored to be the 2004 and 2008 Vietnamese Minister of Educational and Training Scholarship winners for pursuing her postgraduate education in Australia. She holds a Master degree in information studies and a PhD in communication from University of South Australia. Her area of research expertise covers a wide range of communication issues such as public relations, media agendas, relationship management, corporate social responsibility and new media. Findings from her research have been widely published in Vietnamese and international publication such as Palgrave Macmillan. Dr Van Thi Hong Loan is also a Chief Investigator in university-funded projects that investigates the alignment between business curricula and industry needs.
Dr. Loan Van can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public relations
- Financial inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
Van, L. T.-H., Vo, A. T., Nguyen, N. T., & Vo, D. H. (2021). Financial inclusion and economic growth: An international evidence. Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 57(1), 239-263. doi:10.1080/1540496X.2019.1697672
- Vo, D. H., Nguyen, N. T., & Thi-Hong Van, L. (2021). Financial inclusion and stability in the Asian region using bank-level data. Borsa Istanbul Review, 21(1), 36-43. doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bir.2020.06.003
- Hong Vo, D., Van, L. T.-H., Tran, D. B., Vu, T. N., & Ho, C. M. (2021). The determinants of gender income inequality in Vietnam: A longitudinal data analysis. Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 57(1), 198-222. doi:10.1080/1540496X.2019.1609443
- Vo, D. H., Tran, N. P., Hoang, H. T.-T., & Van, L. T.-H. (2022). Do corporate social responsibility and bank performance matter for financial inclusion in Vietnam? Journal of Asia Business Studies, 16(4), 639-651. doi:10.1108/JABS-11-2020-0462
- Vo, D. H., Van, L. T. H., Hoang, H. T. T., & Tran, N. P. (2022). The interrelationship between intellectual capital, corporate governance and corporate social responsibility. Social Responsibility Journal. doi:10.1108/SRJ-06-2021-0238